Saturday 7 May 2011

For Blood Purification/Cleansing

Recipe #1:
Ingredients:
Kishmish (Currants) – 10 Nos.
Anjeer (Moraceae, Ficus carica) – 2 Nos.
Dry Kharjoor (Dried Dates) – 2 Nos.
Usage:  Soak 10 Kishmish (Currants), 2 Anjeer (Moraceae, Ficus carica) and 2 Dry Kharjoor (Dried Dates) in a glass of water overnight.  In the morning, separate the water from the constituents.  Eat the constituents by chewing slowly.  Drink the separated water also.  Give one hour gap for breakfast/food.
Benefits:  Blood gets purified, stains on the body vanish, sores will heal, dark circles below eyes will vanish, and blood quantity also increases.

Recipe #2:
Ingredients:
Naatu aavu neyyi (Cow’s ghee (clarified butter)) – 100 g
Pepper – 100 Nos.
Usage:  Heat the ghee in a vessel and add exactly 100 number pepper.  After the entire ghee boils, separate the pepper and store ghee.  Use ghee along with daily food.
Benefits:  Blood purifies, blood becomes red, skin beauty increases, and dead cells of blood will be removed.

Recipe #3:
Ingredients:
2 fresh Saraswathi leaves (hill glory bower, verbanaceae)
1/2 spoon honey
1/2 spoon cow’s ghee (clarified butter)
Usage:  Mix all the three and take 2 times in the morning and evening.
Benefits:  Blood purifies, liver and spleen strengthens, brain power drastically improves, and all parts of body rejuvenate.

Recipe #4:
Ingredients: 
Bhavanchalu (Babchi, Psoralea corylifolia) (dry and make powder) – 50 g
Dry usirikaya (Indian gooseberry) powder – 50 g
Dry Taanikaya (Belleric Myrobalan) powder – 50 g
Usage:  Mix all the three powders and store in a bottle. Add 1/2 sp. powder to 1/2 cup water and drink in the night before sleep.
Benefits:  Blood purifies and energy of body increases.

Recipe #5:
Ingredients:  Goat Milk, Honey
Usage:  Take one cup of warm goat milk.  Add one spoon of honey and drink early in the morning.  Do not eat for one hour.
Benefits:  Blood purifies and skin diseases are eliminated.

2 comments:

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Weak Erection,Pile,Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. idahosa the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HIV Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a HIV patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr idahosa on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. idahosa for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr idahosa and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. idahosa told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr idahosa actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. idahosa, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.idahosa medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Hiv virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Hiv Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Hiv for those who will contact Dr idahosa after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. idahosa in (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call his WhatssaAp number +2348134261542, God bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete